Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spain


If you are looking to have a break after a tough school year, what better place to go to than Spain?! A beautiful country surrounded by beaches, just what we all need right now.

Alicante Beach
My brother and his wife were there a couple of months ago and they loved every second of it. The food, the sightseeing, the people, the culture, the weather, everything they explained to us when they got back seemed so refreshing. 

I have three brothers and two of them besides me are soccer junkies. We love us a good soccer game and, even better, is a soccer match between two rivals. My brother, Ali, had the chance of a life time to attend an intriguing battle between Barcelona and Valencia. These were two fierce soccer, or as coined in Spain and Europe, football, rivals.  He would hear the opposing teams’ fans insulting each other, such was the degree of hatred between the two sides.

Picture taken by my brother: Ali Kammouni

He even got a tour of Real Madrid’s stadium, which happens to be my favorite team. My younger brother and I were extremely jealous, but at least he got us some pictures.


Photo taken by my brother: Ali Kammouni

2 comments:

  1. Would love to visit Spain and try their infamous Seafood Paella! I am a big Barcelona fan and was sad to see them losing to their bitter rival Real Madrid! I guess they have to lose the title once in a blue moon! Camp Nou does looks spectacular though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spain seems so beautiful, I would love to go visit the beaches there and site seeing seems real interesting!

    ReplyDelete