Tuesday, June 5, 2012

California


Want to go on a vacation with the family? Well I recommend you should check out Disney land, universal studios and Lego land. All of these places are amazing and very joyful with the family. We stayed at the Ramada Maingate hotel which was like a 15 minute walk away from Disney Land Park. Disney land parks is such an amazing place to go to, I think that everyone should have a chance at least once to go visit there. The rides are really fun, although lines are long, and also you get to meet your favourite Disney characters. I would say it is more enjoyable for younger kids, but you still have fun even when you’re older. Dining inside the Disney land park is also amazing too, the food is delicious. 
image taken by me at Disney Land Park

Universal studios was amazing!! That was probably my favourite place to visit in California! Universal studios is full of thrilling rides, you also get to experience a real working movie studio, and of course shopping is great there too. We got to watch the special effects stage where they showed us everything that makes movies seem so real. One of the best rides to go on if you ever visit universal studios is the Jurassic Park –The ride, it is so thrilling! There are a lot more thrilling rides that you can go on at universal studios.
image taken by me at Universal Studios
The other place that my family and I went to was called Lego Land. Basically Lego land is made up of small and big pieces of Lego, and it literally is crazy how much work and effort was put into making certain worldwide structures. For example the picture that I took below is a picture of the Statue of Liberty that is built all of out Lego and the buildings in the background are also made out of Lego. There are many more structures made out of Lego that are amazing!
image taken by me at Lego Land

No comments:

Post a Comment